Bank of America Awards and Recognition
- On May 3, the 2016 Bloomberg Financial Services Gender-Equality Index (BFGEI) recognized Bank of America as a global leader in gender equality and supporting women in the workplace. The index highlighted the company’s representation of women at all levels, its leading talent development and benefit programs, gender-conscious product offerings for its clients, and active support and engagement on these issues in local communities the company serves. Those included on this year's index scored at 60 points or more, a global threshold established by Bloomberg to reflect data transparency and the achievement or adoption of best-in-class statistics and policies.
- In April, Bank of America Merrill Lynch was recognized by Celent as a Model Bank in the Digital Payments and Cards category for its Digital Disbursements payments solution. Celent is a global research and advisory firm for the financial services industry. The Celent Model Bank Awards recognize the best practices of technology usage in different areas critical to success in banking.
- In April, Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofA Merrill), a leader in card services for middle-market, large corporate and public sector clients, received a "gold" accolade for its global product BofA Merrill Travel Pro, which was acknowledged as the best virtual development at the 2016 PYMNTS Innovator Awards.
- On Feb. 23, financial trade publication Treasury Management International (TMI) named Bank of America Merrill Lynch as the winner of nine leading industry awards. In TMI’s annual awards for Innovation and Excellence in Treasury for 2015, BofA Merrill’s Global Transaction Services business received the largest number of awards of all nominees globally. BofA Merrill was the only financial institution to be recognized in all three of TMI’s product categories: cash and liquidity management, payments and collection, and financial supply chain management.
- In January, MBNA was voted Credit Card Provider of the Year for the third year in a row at the prestigious Consumer Moneyfacts Awards 2016. The annual Consumer Moneyfacts Awards provide financial services customers the opportunity to give feedback about the financial products they use. MBNA’s success in the Credit Card Provider of the Year category was based on Moneyfacts’ own research and customer feedback.