Bank of America Awards and Recognition
- G.I. Jobs magazine recognized Bank of America as a 2015 Military-friendly Employer for our continued support of our service members.
- Risk magazine recognized BofA Merrill as its “Structured Products House of the Year” for the bank’s ability to consistently provide innovative products with sound risk management. The publication noted that BofA Merrill captured 11 percent of the $124 billion U.S. collateralized loan obligation (CLO) market in 2014 by underwriting 25 deals worth a total of $13.2 billion as of mid-December 2014. BofA Merrill also captured 11.5 percent globally and was No. 1 in the European CLO market.
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) named Bank of America a Best Place for LGBT to Work for LGBT Equality; we received a 100 percent score on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index for the ninth year in a row.
- Bank of America announced in February that Merrill Edge Advisory and Investment contact centers have once again received the distinction of J.D. Power Certified Contact Centers, recognizing the streamlined investment service for providing “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience” in the live phone channel for the fourth year in a row.
- In January, Bank of America Merrill Lynch was named winner of eight awards by financial trade publication, “Treasury Management International (TMI),” in itsannual Awards for Innovation & Excellence in Treasury. Topping the recognition list for the firm’s Global Transaction Services (GTS) business were Global Bank of the Year for Cash & Liquidity Management and Global Bank of the Year for Financial Supply Chain Management.