Bank of America Awards and Recognition
- In October, Bank of America Merrill Lynch was honored by EMEA Finance magazine in their 2014 Treasury Services Awards, winning the accolade for Best Treasury Services in Europe. This is the first time the company has won the treasury category, which the magazine said is in recognition of “...a proactive and consultative client approach, product enhancements and focus on thought leadership.” Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s Foreign Exchange team was also recognized in the awards, winning Best FX services in Europe and Best FX services in EMEA accolades for the second and third consecutive years.
- Susan G. Komen® honored Bank of America as the 2014 “Rising Star” partner during the annual Susan G. Komen Leadership Conference in Fort Worth, Texas in July. The Rising Star award is presented to a partner who has strengthened its commitment to Komen’s mission by expanding its programs and exploring new ways to engage with Komen. Bank of America has contributed nearly $6 million to Susan. G. Komen – $850,000 in 2014 alone – from the Pink Ribbon credit card and checking programs since 2009.
- Trade Finance magazine announced in June that BofA Merrill was voted “Best Trade Finance Bank in the USA” in the publication’s Trade Finance Awards for Excellence 2014. This is the second consecutive year that the bank has been ranked number one in the U.S.
- In June, comScore rated Bank of America No. 1 in Online Bank Bill Pay Dollar Share, No. 1 in Active Online Checking Prospect Traffic, and No. 1 in Active Mobile Users.
- For the second consecutive year, Bank of America received the No. 1 ranking from Keynote Systems for small business digital banking. The bank was also ranked No. 1 in Online Banking Functionality; No. 1 in Mobile App Services – iOS and Android; No. 1 in Online Credit Card Functionality – Quality and Availability; and No. 1 in Small Business Online Banking [ranked “Best in Class” in all four key evaluation criteria (Functionality, Ease of Use, Privacy & Security, and Quality & Availability)].
- MBNA won “Best Collections and Recoveries Department” in the Consumer Credit Team of the Year Category at the Credit Today awards in May in London and also achieved finalist status in five other categories.
- In May, Global Finance magazine named BofA Merrill the Best Supply Chain Finance Provider in North America.
- Merrill Lynch was awarded “Advisory Solutions Sponsor Product of the Year” by the Money Management Institute (MMI) for its investment advisory platform, Merrill Lynch One. The award category recognizes the introduction of the year’s most innovative solution and its contribution to the growth of the wealth management industry.
- BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research was named No. 1 Global Research Firm for the third straight year by Institutional Investor magazine.
- MBNA was named “Credit Card Provider of the Year” at the Consumer Moneyfacts Awards.
- In March, Merrill Edge was honored in five separate industry reviews, including recognition as a customer service leader, a provider of excellent content for investors and one of the top online brokers. Merrill Edge was highly ranked in the 2014 Barron’s Online Brokerage Review, StockBrokers.com 2014 Online Broker Review, Corporate Insight Monitor Awards, Investor’s Business Daily special report on the best online brokers of 2013, and the Customer Service Institute of America.
- In March, Bank of America Merrill Lynch was named by Global Finance magazine as Best Overall Bank for Cash Management in North America for the fourth consecutive year. The publication also named BofA Merrill as North America winner for Best Bank for Liquidity Management for the third straight year and Best Bank for Risk Management.
- In February, Bank of America was named as a leader in climate change performance by the CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project). The company is featured in CDP’s Supplier Climate Performance Leadership Index (SCPLI). The SCPLI highlights those companies within CDP’s supply chain program that have demonstrated a strong approach to climate strategy and emissions reduction in their CDP responses. This program collects information on behalf of 64 multinational companies with combined annual spend of almost US $1.15 trillion.
- For delivering “outstanding customer service experience,” in January, J.D. Power and Associates recognized the Merrill Edge call centers for the third year in a row, the Retirement Services contact centers for the ninth year and our Corporate and Commercial Banking call centers for the fourth consecutive year.