Bank of America Awards and Recognition
- In May, Bank of America Merrill Lynch was rated the nation’s most successful 401(k) plan provider, according to a study by the National Association of Retirement Plan Participants (NARPP), a nonprofit organization and advocate for individual savers in these plans. Findings from NARPP’s second annual Participant FELT Study™ are based on interviews with more than 4,300 active retirement plan participants.
- The Money Management Institute (MMI) named Merrill Lynch the “Advisory Solutions Sponsor Firm of the Year” for the Merrill Lynch Investment Advisory program on the Merrill Lynch One® platform. The award category recognizes the sponsor firm that made a meaningful contribution to innovation within the advisory solutions industry and exemplified overall excellence, achievement and growth.
- In April, Barron’s, StockBrokers.com, Investor’s Business Daily, Customer Service Institute of America and Corporate Insight recognized Merrill Edge® for its educational resources, research tools, portfolio analysis and reports, customer service, and more, reinforcing the value of Merrill Edge’s offerings.
- Global Finance magazine named Bank of America Merrill Lynch Best Bank for Cash Management in North America for the fifth consecutive year. The publication also named the firm Best Bank for Liquidity Management in North America for the fourth straight year, and Best Treasury & Cash Management Provider in the United States, an inaugural category.
- In February, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recognized Bank of America for exceptional leadership in response to climate change. The announcement was made today at the EPA 2015 Climate Change Leadership Awards. The bank received the award for Organizational Leadership, which recognizes companies for their commitment to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG);emissions while demonstrating leadership in their business strategies to reduce carbon pollution. This was the first time that a financial institution has received the prestigious EPA award in this category.
- G.I. Jobs magazine recognized Bank of America as a 2015 Military-friendly Employer for our continued support of our service members.
- Risk magazine recognized BofA Merrill as its “Structured Products House of the Year” for the bank’s ability to consistently provide innovative products with sound risk management. The publication noted that BofA Merrill captured 11 percent of the $124 billion U.S. collateralized loan obligation (CLO) market in 2014 by underwriting 25 deals worth a total of $13.2 billion as of mid-December 2014. BofA Merrill also captured 11.5 percent globally and was No. 1 in the European CLO market.
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) named Bank of America a Best Place for LGBT to Work for LGBT Equality; we received a 100 percent score on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index for the ninth year in a row.
- Bank of America announced in February that Merrill Edge Advisory and Investment contact centers have once again received the distinction of J.D. Power Certified Contact Centers, recognizing the streamlined investment service for providing “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience” in the live phone channel for the fourth year in a row.
- In January, Bank of America Merrill Lynch was named winner of eight awards by financial trade publication, “Treasury Management International (TMI),” in itsannual Awards for Innovation & Excellence in Treasury. Topping the recognition list for the firm’s Global Transaction Services (GTS) business were Global Bank of the Year for Cash & Liquidity Management and Global Bank of the Year for Financial Supply Chain Management.