Bank of America Announces 2019 Museums on Us Program
More Than 225 Participating Cultural Attractions Across the U.S. Welcome Cardholders With Free Admission During the First Full Weekend of Each Month
Bank of America marks the 22nd anniversary of the Museums on Us program with the addition of more than 30 new institutions.
Museums on Us provides Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust credit and debit cardholders free general admission on the first full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of every month to experience more than 225 of the country’s cultural institutions, including major, world-class museums, community museums, botanical gardens, aquariums, zoos and science centers across 138 cities in 36 states.
“Bank of America continues to lead as one of the largest corporate supporters of nonprofit art institutions. We believe in the power of the arts to help communities thrive, educate and enrich societies, and create greater cultural understanding,” said Rena De Sisto, Bank of America global arts and culture executive. “The Museums on Us program rewards our cardholders with a valuable benefit, and also serves the greater cause of enriching communities by giving more people access to some of our society’s greatest cultural assets.”
Bank of America has established new partnerships with more than 30 cultural attractions, including:
- Briscoe Western Art Museum (San Antonio, Texas)
- Brandywine River Museum of Art (Chadds Ford, Pa.)
- Burchfield Penney Art Center at SUNY Buffalo State (Buffalo, N.Y.)
- Coastal Heritage Society (Savannah, Ga.)
- COSI – Center of Science and Industry (Columbus, Ohio)
- DuSable Museum of African American History (Chicago, Ill.)
- EcoTarium (Worcester, Mass.)
- Newfields (Home of the Indianapolis Museum of Art) (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- James A. Michener Art Museum (Doylestown, Pa.)
- Orchard House (Concord, Mass.)
- Magoffin Home State Historic Site (El Paso, Texas)
- The Mount (Lenox, Mass.)
- Museum of Discovery (Little Rock, Ark.)
- National Museum of Nuclear Science & History (Albuquerque, N.M.)
- National Civil Rights Museum (Memphis, Tenn.)
- National Museum of Women in the Arts (Washington, D.C.)
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum (Kansas City, Mo.)
- New York Historical Society (New York, N.Y.)
- Norton Museum of Art (West Palm Beach, Fla.) (beginning March 2019)
- Suffolk County Vanderbilt Museum and Planetarium (Centerport, N.Y.)
Our new partners join notable institutions such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA), the Art Institute of Chicago, the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, and the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia. See the full roster of Museums on Us partners here. To learn more about Bank of America’s overall program of arts support, please visit bankofamerica.com/arts.
To take advantage of Museums on Us, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust customers simply present their credit or debit card and a valid photo ID to gain one free general admission to any participating institution. Admission is limited to the cardholder only; guests are not eligible. Museum participation varies. Please note the program excludes fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows, and is not to be combined with other offers.
Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 66 million consumer and small business clients with approximately 4,300 retail financial centers, including approximately 1,800 lending centers, 2,200 Merrill Edge investment centers and 1,500 business centers; approximately 16,300 ATMs; and award-winning digital banking with more than 36 million active users, including over 26 million mobile users. Bank of America is a global leader in wealth management, corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to approximately 3 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients through operations across the United States, its territories and more than 35 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
# # #
Reporters May Contact:
Diane Wagner, Bank of America, 1.312.992.2370